Our solar system auroSTEP plus : drain-back version and pressurized version.
Modern technology for your independence
- Well-adjusted drainback and pressurized system for the generation of solar domestic hot water
- Minimum planning effort required, useable for domestic and light commercial segments
- Protected from stagnation and frost damage
- Little effort needed for installation and maintenance effort
- Ideal solution especially for areas with high solar radiation
Drainback system auroSTEP plus
The solar system auroSTEP plus offers the opportunity to use new solar thermal technology for warm water generation in your home, without having to deal with the problems that are usually associated with solar systems. Vaillant presents a system that is easy to implement and offers calculable costs. The solar system package auroSTEP plus contains a solar storage with a pre-mounted solar pump, an integrated solar control, a corresponding auroTHERM flat plate collector (or collectors – depending on the system) and the compatible installation accessories for the particular type of roof. This is a well adjusted system for standard installation which does not require detailed planning. The auroSTEP plus storage is available with 150, 250 and 350 litres volume.
When the auroSTEP plus system is switched off the solar liquid “drains” back to the bottom of the solar coil in the storage and in the upper pipes there remains nothing but air. The system is pre-mounted and pre-filled which makes planning and installation very easy and also reduces the margin for errors. The “plug´n flow” system enables you to enjoy the how water produced by your solar system almost immediately.
|ErP efficiency rating for hot water (A+ to F)||B|